Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Intense

I am sorry for the lack of updates lately but its been for a good reason, we have just come out the other end of the longest, best and most intense run of waves I have been lucky enough to have been apart of. Its been hectic trying to keep up with every new heavy pulse of good waves. I am really happy to just be in one piece after it all. I have spent more time on a jet ski in the last month then I have all year. I dont have any photo's to post up yet so in the mean time here is a clip from Beckey-Finn who captured one of my favorite waves from that run of swell.

1 comment:

Rambling Surfer said...

Absolutely incredible tube riding, read an article on Fergal when in Peru last week, think it was surf europe...what a credit he is to surfing. Look forward to much more in the future...