Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fiji







So the swell we had in Ulladulla was going straight to Fiji, I had to go. First off I have to say a huge thanks to Analog and Adam for helping me out in getting there and looking after us, could not have done it without that help. I dont really have any photos of the big days as I was surfing but here is a few of fun restaurants man what a fun wave! Check out http://surf.transworld.net/1000134277/photos/cloudbreak-goes-xxl-round-2/ they have all the good ones.
I only really got one good wave on the big days but it was the wave of my life, so I am still buzzin from it now. Also want to say a big thanks to all the guys I got a chance to surf with over there, it was the best vibe, everyone supporting each other. I feel very lucky to have been apart of that in some way. Thanks everyone for the great times!

No comments: